Everyone knows what a config file is, and how to use it . Generally project settings should be collected in one or more configuration files. And also should be available to make changes without modifying the source code of the project. E.g. for a game or level designer. Also, sometimes these configs should be loaded from the outside and is not included in the compiled project.
* int, float, string, bool types support
* multi and single line comments supported
* all configs loaded and ready to use on app start up (if Resource folder used)
* stream from hard drive supported
* www config streaming supported
* run-time config reload in one step