- Use HTTPS - Enable data send over SSL.
- String Escape - Enable All strings escaping using WWW.EscapeURL, Escaping of strings is safer but adds additional RAM consummation
- Send From Editor - Enable sending analytics while you are testing your game in Unity Editor
- Enable Caching - When Internet Connection is not available, event hits will be saved and sanded when the connection is recovered.
- Enable Queue Time - Queue Time to report time when the hit occurred. But values greater than four hours may lead to hits not being processed by Google.
- Exceptions - Application exceptions reports will be sent automatically.
- SystemInfo - System info will be automatically submitted on the first launch.
- App - Automatically track when app goes background and start / end session on this event
- App Quit - Automatically track app quit.
- Levels - Screen Hit will be sent automatically when new level is loaded
- Level Postfix (if Levels tracking enabled ) - Postfix for loaded scene name
- Level Prefix (if Levels tracking enabled ) - Prefix for loaded scene name
Note: All your settings stored in the GoogleAnalyticsSettings.asset file which is located under Assets/Extensions/GoogleAnalytics/Resources
So, if you need to backup or transfer your settings, you can use GoogleAnalyticsSettings.asset file .