Before you begin
The Google Mobile Ads SDK allows developers to easily incorporate mobile-friendly text and image banners as well as rich, full-screen web apps known as interstitials. An ever-growing set of "calls-to-action" are supported in response to user touch including direct access to the App Store, Google Play, Windows Phone 8 Marketplace, iTunes, maps, video and the dialer. Ads can be targeted by location and demographic data. The Google Mobile Ads SDK can be used by the following publisher types:
1. Download the SDK for your particular development platform.
2. Familiarize yourself with the AdMob advertising network or DoubleClick For Publishers (DFP) mobile advertising solution
Once you are registered, you can login to your admin account.
1) Add the app for monetization
2) Create the app for monetization:
- Set name for your app (name will not be used in code. so you can specify any name you like).
- Choose Platform, currently plugins support Android and IOS platform.
3)Provide the following details for the ad unit:
- Ad unit name: Enter a unique name and description that will help you find this ad unit later (e.g., Top Banner on Home).
- Text ad style: Select a text ad style that complements your app. You can use the standard style or customize your own style.
- Automatic refresh Determine how often a new ad impression is generated. You can choose not to refresh or to refresh ads every 30 to 120 seconds. We recommended refresh rate between 45 and 60 seconds.
- Google ads: Select whether or not you'd like to use keyword targeted Google ads and Google certified ad networks to improve your app's fill rate.
- Click Save. You'll see the ad unit ID for this ad unit.
4) Copy your Ad unit id and click Done. Ad unity Id will be used for displaying the ad in your application.
4. Fill Plugin editor Settings.
Open Window → Google Mobile Ad → Edit Settings
And fill Banners and Interstitials Unit ids, which you got from the previous step.