Setup for WP8
- Windows 8 or later
- Visual Studio 2012 or later
Before running the application on a device, make sure that these following capabilities are included.
- ID_CAP_IDENTITY_USER. (Provides read access used identity)
- ID_CAP_WEBBROWSERCOMPONENT (Required since the AdView is a web browser)
- ID_CAP_NETWORKING (Access to network services is required when requesting ads.)
- ID_CAP_MEDIALIB_PLAYBACK (Provides access for currently playing media items)
- ID_CAP_MEDIALIB_AUDIO (Provides read access to audio items in media library)
Platform settings in Unity 5
You need additional platform settings for Unity 5 version.
At first you have to setup DLLs platform settings as showed below.
Correct setup for Unity Editor GoogleAdsWP8.dll
Correct setup for GoogleAdsWP8.dll native library
If your native DLLs settings are not correct, you will get the next errors while postprocessing player
Plugin 'GoogleAdsWP8.dll' is used from several locations:" error, i'm trying to contact the author, but i don't have any answare..
Another important setting - proper setup for iOS header .h-files.
Google Mobile Ads plugin contains Ads SDK part for iOS platform.
All scripts for this implementation are included into Assets/Plugins/IOS and Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS folders.
To get build your project you have to select iOS platform for all .h-files in mentioned folders.
Correct settings are shown on the screenshot below.
If your .h-files setup is not correct you will get the next error while postprocessing player
Error 6 Could not copy the file "...\Builds\WP8\MyGame\MyGame.Windows\Plugins\WSA\StoreProductView.dll" because it was not found.