Project has next list of basic objects/components needed for the game (check _Scripts folder):
- BonusGenerator - creates batch of bonuses and processes their spawn rules
- Bonus - Script processes different effects when bonus is taken
- EnemySpawner - Script create batch of enemies and processes their spawn rules
- Enemy - AI behavior script
- PizzaGenerator -Script to initialize pizzaPieces and count them
- PizzaPiece - Script processes PizzaPiece states
- Swatter - Script processes players input and send related messages to other component.
- GameLogic - Main script to process gameplay related logic.
Most of basic game objects has prefabs (please check _Prefabs folder) – this should help you a lot, since you can just drag'n'drop them to your scene. You may want adjust their behavior or appearance – for this you should either update related values or change Model/Material/etc in the scene. For more info – check next section of this manual. If you want to get/change any of game asset – you can find their sources in the _GameAssets_folder.