The best way to create planets for your strategy or space games!
Save created planets as prefabs in Unity Editor or implement it into your game
and provide your players with an in-game planet editor.
Just try the: Web Demo:medium planet (6k vertices)
Does not support dx11. Please switch it off (edit-project settings-player)
- Easy to use terrain editor
- Perlin noise based terrain generator
- Realistic planet shader supporting up to 7 textures
- Cartoon planet shader supporting up to 7 textures
- Clouds shader and script to make them look dynamic
- Glow shader
- Saving planets as prefabs in Editor mode
- 3 planet sizes: 2.5k vertices, 6k vertices, 25k vertices
For standalone and webplayer