Ultimate Mobile is a combo package which contains the following assets.
- Android Native Plugin ( Get from Asset Store | Documentation )
- IOS Native ( Get from Asset Store | Documentation )
- WP8 Native ( Get from Asset Store | Documentation )
- Amazon Native ( Get from Asset Store | Documentation )
- Google Mobile Ads SDK ( Get from Asset Store | Documentation )
- Google Analytics SDK ( Get from Asset Store | Documentation )
- Mobile Native PopUps ( Get from Asset Store | Documentation )
As the bonus package also contains Unified API for:
- In-App purchasing - IOS, Android, WP8
- Game Services (Achievements, Leaderboards) - IOS, Android
- Advertisement - IOS, Android, WP8
- Social Sharing - IOS, Android
- Google Analytics Tracking - All Unity Platforms
- Native Pop Ups and Preloaders - IOS, Android, WP8
You do not have to use Unified API. You can always use API of any plugin in the package. More unified API will be available in future releases. Feel free to send feedback or feature request to support our team using email@example.com e-mail support.
Warning: The plugin does not contain OAuth Twitter and FB API from Android Native. Only native sharing features are included.
Unified API cannot always deliver all power / feature of native API. If you are missing some feature on the specific platform, you can always use the platform API with the unified API together. For example, In-App purchases on IOS platform as Restore purchases functionality. Restoring purchases is required only on IOS. Only IOS API has this feature. Thant's why Restore purchases is not a part of unified In-App purchases API. You can still use all purchases implementation with the unified API, but when you need to create restore button and add functionality to it, you will be able to use IOS Native In-App purchases API.